• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xyzgolden

10mins ban pubg ‘super install’

63 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Xyzgolden said:

@Primo too much attitude man , 

@Cz1993 do something about this bum admin ‘primo’ who thinks he is god father ???? instead of helping .

we seek your help instead you go off like it’s our fault. 
(If you bought subscription for the wrong reasons it’s your fault not ours. We warned multiple times and in different places that Pubg updates take time and that the hack might have problems from time to time. You chose not to listen - primo) 

I see someone asked you nicely about how long will the update take and you have attitude you for real ? 
one last thing update your home page stating the hack in under update till 8th September or further, and quit using your 4th grade brain to run the website @Primo Jesus Christ .

you should be in court representing criminals “it’s your fault you didn’t listen?????”

#bumassprimo 

There’s no attitude man, the things have been this way since the beginning and won’t change if you won’t accept it, well you can leave. I’m not saying this for me I’m saying this because that’s how things are. Also never answered the way you said to someone simply asking for the update, quit lying. Anyway I’m not your friend and you got a little carried away over here, you don’t deserve any answer as you’re just the bum you tryna say I am. ??‍♂️ I’d love to see where someone « seeked » for help and I answered badly to him. Anyway won’t make any announcements which are unsure, don’t need anyone who’s been around for 3 days to tell me how to do things. ?✌?

• May you like