• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xyzgolden

10mins ban pubg ‘super install’

63 posts in this topic

Or you only care about money, and do not care about the quality and opinions of the subscribers (it does not matter how much we will stop and we do not want compensation or clarification to anyone.
I think it is a strategy when you have no solution (don't get angry, my friend, just think and you will understand what I mean

7 minutes ago, Anoshsherzay said:

Kafo hhh ? its the truth ?

Or you only care about money, and do not care about the quality and opinions of the subscribers (it does not matter how much we will stop and we do not want compensation or clarification to anyone.
I think it is a strategy when you have no solution (don't get angry, my friend, just think and you will understand what I mean???

When they go to fix this problem of 10 min ban it is not fair for the vip that we have been with this problem for more than 2 weeks and they do not answer or solve it

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Hum well you can just read the message up here. ??
I always gave the same answer for the last 2 years which is « there’s no date » and when asked why « because we don’t know how much time the update might take ». So your advices are useless, no ones ashamed or anything. Don’t get angry tho it’s just the truth! ?

Really, we always wait for a long time when the PUBG vulnerability is uncovered, and in truth it is worth the wait, but please hurry, brother ♥ ️✌?

3 hours ago, iius77 said:

We don't get angry, but a site the size of this site and the size of this developer takes all this time to solve this problem
Don't you really think that most subscribers will be disappointed when you know that most subscribers are here only for PUBG
They are not compensated for the downtime

It makes you lose a lot of subscribers when you are like this

It’s been like this for 2 years already. We’ve putted multiples warnings around the site now. If you are willing to buy a membership knowing that it might not benefit you, it’s not our fault. We provide a service and warn that this service is unstable. ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, sanfuor said:

Really, we always wait for a long time when the PUBG vulnerability is uncovered, and in truth it is worth the wait, but please hurry, brother ♥ ️✌?

We always do as fast as possible ! Once again sorry for the inconvenience ??

3 hours ago, Castellanos62 said:

When they go to fix this problem of 10 min ban it is not fair for the vip that we have been with this problem for more than 2 weeks and they do not answer or solve it

I answer, also there’s warnings on the site saying that the service is unstable. We’re not responsible if you bought it anyway.. ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, iius77 said:

I think it is a strategy when you have no solution (don't get angry, my friend, just think and you will understand what I mean

I think it is a strategy when you have no solution (don't get angry, my friend, just think and you will understand what I mean???

You joined iosgg like a month ago... learn how it work here first before talking. This way you’ll tell a little bit less nonsense. ?✌?

6 minutes ago, Primo said:

You joined iosgg like a month ago... learn how it work here first before talking. This way you’ll tell a little bit less nonsense. ?✌?

I guess when to join me does not matter
You're just avoiding answering the question
Make sure we support you and wish you the best
But there must be interest from you✔️

5 minutes ago, iius77 said:

I guess when to join me does not matter
You're just avoiding answering the question
Make sure we support you and wish you the best
But there must be interest from you✔️

I answered all your questions... ? Stop that comedy ?

9 minutes ago, Primo said:

I answered all your questions... ? Stop that comedy ?

Hahahah okay don't be angry pro???

15 hours ago, Primo said:

لا يوجد تاريخ. ✌?

اذن دعو  تحميل اللعب من دون الحاجه الا اشتراك 

لكي نستفيد من  اشتركنا وشكرا.  

• May you like