• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xyzgolden

10mins ban pubg ‘super install’

63 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Primo said:

There’s no date. ✌?

I'm sure when in Season 15  

Nothing before that 

6 hours ago, Primo said:

There’s no date. ✌?

Because you don't really know
Don't be ashamed just say we haven't found a solution yet (there are a lot of developers who can be used to, but not here) don't get angry, it's just the truth, my friend.

6 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

@Primobrother not exact date any approximate 5 more days 10 days ???? 

Sorry ! I’d love to tell you but we don’t know. Not because it will take a long time specially but because anything can happen during the update process. ??

3 hours ago, iius77 said:

Because you don't really know
Don't be ashamed just say we haven't found a solution yet (there are a lot of developers who can be used to, but not here) don't get angry, it's just the truth, my friend.

Hum well you can just read the message up here. ??
I always gave the same answer for the last 2 years which is « there’s no date » and when asked why « because we don’t know how much time the update might take ». So your advices are useless, no ones ashamed or anything. Don’t get angry tho it’s just the truth! ?

5 minutes ago, Primo said:

I always gave the same answer for the last 2 years which is « there’s no date » and when asked why « because we don’t know how much time the update might take ». So your advices are useless, no ones ashamed or anything. Don’t get angry tho it’s just the truth! ?

Kafo hhh ? its the truth ?

6 minutes ago, Primo said:

We don't get angry, but a site the size of this site and the size of this developer takes all this time to solve this problem
Don't you really think that most subscribers will be disappointed when you know that most subscribers are here only for PUBG
They are not compensated for the downtime

It makes you lose a lot of subscribers when you are like this

• May you like