• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Xyzgolden

10mins ban pubg ‘super install’

63 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, mudiharbi27 said:

اذن دعو  تحميل اللعب من دون الحاجه الا اشتراك 

لكي نستفيد من  اشتركنا وشكرا.  

Probably not gonna happen, sorry! 

@Primo.  @Cz1993

you guys should know there will be official update for pubg on Sept 8th. So no need to update the hack if you guys are doing that now. Just take a vacation and prepare for the new update. You can comfort all those kids who can’t play without hacks by saying that we are working on it. 

But after the update on Sept 8th, I would like you guys to work hard to get the hack updated ASAP.

For all those kids who are yelling for update hack, my guess is it will be after Sept 8.

Hope this helps everyone.

11 minutes ago, pubggods said:

@Primo.  @Cz1993

you guys should know there will be official update for pubg on Sept 8th. So no need to update the hack if you guys are doing that now. Just take a vacation and prepare for the new update. You can comfort all those kids who can’t play without hacks by saying that we are working on it. 

But after the update on Sept 8th, I would like you guys to work hard to get the hack updated ASAP.

For all those kids who are yelling for update hack, my guess is it will be after Sept 8.

Hope this helps everyone.

Man this comment was useless, not to be mean or anything. You’re a subscriber here so don’t act like some kind of boss or anything, Cz already know what he’s doing. Thanks for your concerns tho! ??✌?

57 minutes ago, Primo said:

Man this comment was useless, not to be mean or anything. You’re a subscriber here so don’t act like some kind of boss or anything, Cz already know what he’s doing. Thanks for your concerns tho! ??✌?

Hmm, just trying to help but it is useless. That is how you treat the subscriber? Maybe I should join others to yell for new update??✌?

@Primo too much attitude man , 

@Cz1993 do something about this bum admin ‘primo’ who thinks he is god father ???? instead of helping .

we seek your help instead you go off like it’s our fault. 
(If you bought subscription for the wrong reasons it’s your fault not ours. We warned multiple times and in different places that Pubg updates take time and that the hack might have problems from time to time. You chose not to listen - primo) 

I see someone asked you nicely about how long will the update take and you have attitude you for real ? 
one last thing update your home page stating the hack in under update till 8th September or further, and quit using your 4th grade brain to run the website @Primo Jesus Christ .

you should be in court representing criminals “it’s your fault you didn’t listen?????”

#bumassprimo 

16 hours ago, pubggods said:

Hmm, just trying to help but it is useless. That is how you treat the subscriber? Maybe I should join others to yell for new update??✌?

Thanked you didn’t I ? If you take it that way ??‍♂️

• May you like