• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

still can’t download since you’ve released it, i can see the problem has not been solved yet .. it would been better if you waited and released without any issues!! hopefully you would fix everything ASAP!! ??????

Can cz explain why I can sign in but when I start download the app suddenly pop up cannot download the app? Have tried many times and still cannot download the game. Cant even start to download and there is a pop up saying cannot install./

1 minute ago, Blurbluryan said:

What do u mean ? No hack ? 

even you success download the app, it wont work. the app just crash upon you press open

Just now, kreva01 said:

even you success download the app, it wont work. the app just crash upon you press open

???I just Renew my membership 

2 minutes ago, Blurbluryan said:

What do u mean ? No hack ? 

It’s all a fake... there are no hacks! U pay a free money for nothing like me like all! 

I dont know why the download cannot process and keep having waiting in the background of my phone,.

1 minute ago, keyon333 said:

thanks

and they just keep selling VIP, instead of temporary suspend selling it and solving their server issue