• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just now, Cosimao said:

Really? Ahahahahaha

Ya it’s totally down , I ve been trying cause each time I’m almost 75% it stopped itself so I tried again now the server Is gone ☹️. 

Guess I just gotta play my animal crossing haha 

1 hour ago, kreva01 said:

guess what, soon after we managed to download, we'll facing new problem... either app wont open or revoke or detection / 10mins ban, we'll be forced to re-download again and repeat this god-damn cycle.

to whom claim to finish download this new version and its working, can you made video and share to us? im start to doubt its working or exist

It’s working bro ....but dont bother I got 10 mins ban every single match ....I just delete it 

1 minute ago, 6l6l said:

I mean not placing it on free direct link because they have to make money some how? Who’s going to provide you good free hack? Man spent his time to make/update a hack for you guys, 

Hack for us? For who? What hack? I don’t see nothing  ... I see only errors and people cant download...

2 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

It’s working bro ....but dont bother I got 10 mins ban every single match ....I just delete it 

Ah so after a 4 days download the app don’t work? So is not safe? 10 min ban every single match... ok guys let’s go for charge back...

1 go to your bank and explain an non authorized payment

2 they block your card and give you money back

3 they give giù a new card because block your actual card...

easy to have money back

1 minute ago, Cosimao said:

Hack for us? For who? What hack? I don’t see nothing  ... I see only errors and people cant download...

I can tell that you join the page/site quite early. Where I am on my last few days for 1month sub. I have downloaded different versions of this hack so total I probs have play around 15days. If you were going to buy from a different site is like  $10 for like 3days using direct link which probs won’t work most of times.

Just now, 6l6l said:

I can tell that you join the page/site quite early. Where I am on my last few days for 1month sub. I have downloaded different versions of this hack so total I probs have play around 15days. If you were going to buy from a different site is like  $10 for like 3days using direct link which probs won’t work most of times.

Always better than this sh....