• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just now, evilution20 said:

Dear Cz

The download speed is much faster now, thanks to the timed-schedule you’ve setup. 

But my friends and I are having repeated issues. 

First issue, the Super Install webpage keeps prompting “User already signed in, please wait” at the 1st minute of every hour. This suggest to me, their signing key was stuck, in Super Install process, the whole day. 

2nd issue, is for myself. i could easily download every time i try. But the end result is the same. App cannot open. it feels like i’ve downloaded an empty ipa. i’ve tried 23 times since 8am this morning (GMT 8+)

I know what is reasons because of some people have websites name iosggar have  download links and everyone can download only subscribe super install and didn’t subscribe the vip member from here 

11 minutes ago, omarsalim123456 said:

I know what is reasons because of some people have websites name iosggar have  download links and everyone can download only subscribe super install and didn’t subscribe the vip member from here 

cannot be..

they are my friends since season 12, all of us used iosgg and are vip members here for 6 months subscription 

Just now, evilution20 said:

cannot be..

they are my friends since season 12, all of us used iosgg and are vip members here for 6 months subscription 

Check the isoggar u will see another website to download the app

14 minutes ago, omarsalim123456 said:

Iosggar . Com

3 minutes ago, evilution20 said:

cannot be..

Google iosggar then you will see , they got all download links same like us without ViP subscription