• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

When I choose to download, the app in the background Is grey and say waiting, After a minute a pop up say that I cannot install the pubg global menu and tell me to try again later/

我已经失去耐心,描述文件安装后,一直提示已经有用户在签约,无法继续下一步操作。这样的情况已经持续了很久,但是没有得到任何解决办法。

For god’s sake do something about this hack!! ??? the members here are trying for the last two days. Do you think it’s fun to check your device again and again and again for the download?? We always ALWAYS have face this goddamn pandemic whenever you release a hack & every time you come up with an excuse

trust me I have seen many greedy guys but you are on the next level of greediness. & what is the POINT OF PURCHASING super install IF WE CAN’T USE IT?? ???

i know you will again come up with another damn excuse because only that’s what you can do instead of actually fixing this issue.

tell me yourself, have some dignity and tell is this the first time it’s happening? TELL ME!!! ??? NO, IT IS NOT. Trust me I used to respect you a lot but not anymore if you can’t fix this goddamn issue then there is no point in respecting you!! ??????

The korea version is giving me 10 mins ban ??? i will try the global when it expired the key . I have installed it too