• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

My brother downloaded and hack works perfect. This is just because of a lot of people trying to download at the same time. 

34 minutes ago, evilution20 said:

Dear Cz

The download speed is much faster now, thanks to the timed-schedule you’ve setup. 

But my friends and I are having repeated issues. 

First issue, the Super Install webpage keeps prompting “User already signed in, please wait” at the 1st minute of every hour. This suggest to me, their signing key was stuck, in Super Install process, the whole day. 

2nd issue, is for myself. i could easily download every time i try. But the end result is the same. App cannot open. it feels like i’ve downloaded an empty ipa. i’ve tried 23 times since 8am this morning (GMT 8+)

@Cz1993

same here, i managed to success download 2 times. but the app is crash 

fck, this is such wasted money, cant even install and other people downloaded it for free ? fck 

I can’t even download since yesterday . Today It allow me to download but loading half way thru it stopped and say re download . ?Please help . Thanks 

Edited by Blurbluryan

I can eventually sign in and when I click download. It suddenly appear cannot install pubg global menu and tell me to try again later.