• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

Am using no recole version and am using hide grass i dont have any issue with codes am playing with my squad since 3 dayes 13 kils and above ,i dont get it that u guys geting band i gusse its a matter of luck lol

How do u hide grass ?? Please guide me. 

3 hours ago, balobin said:

Thanks bro, but even if it works - this is not an option because every second player in every match will write a report and you will again get banned

Just gotta be careful I guess. I have played 15 games wiping the phone and no issue. I think when you first get banned it takes some data from the hack and when you play again it checks and sees the same value in there database so you just get banned again after the check runs. If you wipe your phone it erases all the data and when you reinstall that value is not the same so when there check runs your value is completely different.

complete theory on my part and there might not be any truth to it.

I have a question, for non-jailbreak devises, is the x-ray codes work? i want to see the trees and rocks in the game.  I tried but it did not work. I followed the steps and it didn’t work, any advice?