• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Wiztastic said:

Is hide grass dlg code still safe or its detected now??

now any version is not safe regardless of the use of codes

1 minute ago, Death257 said:

Guys if you use DLG codes. You will get 10 min. Just don’t use any codes and you will be safe. 

no it's not like that

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

I realy dont get it why and how u guys geting band for 10 m am playing since 3 dayes i didnt get any singel  band its kinda weird

what rank are you now?

1 minute ago, Gitano1490 said:

Dimond

problems started with a diamond and higher when you start playing with real players... which version do u use ? And do you use any codes ?

1 minute ago, balobin said:

problems started with a diamond and higher when you start playing with real players... which version do u use ? And do you use any codes ?

Am using no recole version and am using hide grass i dont have any issue with codes am playing with my squad since 3 dayes 13 kils and above ,i dont get it that u guys geting band i gusse its a matter of luck lol

8 minutes ago, Gitano1490 said:

I realy dont get it why and how u guys geting band for 10 m am playing since 3 dayes i didnt get any singel  band its kinda weird

Do u use any DLG codes ?