• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, balobin said:

@Cz1993my friend. Now a large number of people can not use the hack version because of the 10-minute ban.  tell us if there is any solution, is it possible to solve this problem and when can we expect to resolve the issue

7 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

delete your fb/twitter from your device, open your game and login again, there is no update hack yet it’s only 10 nimutes ban hack available right now:evilish:

I’m really pissed off having this hack. I’m thinking to play an original game instead of waiting for this hack resolve. 

I’m Tired of reinstalling the app again and again. This 10mins ban is pissing me off somuch. 

Just now, Ziderban said:

Hack safe no problem. No recoil and no glass is no problem no ban. Thank u @Cz1993

What do u mean ??

7 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

I’m really pissed off having this hack. I’m thinking to play an original game instead of waiting for this hack resolve. 

Yes we spend a lot of money to hack not worth this money it's a failed breakthrough I see the mustache shooter much better

6 minutes ago, Ziderban said:

Hack safe no problem. No recoil and no glass is no problem no ban. Thank u @Cz1993

when you play bronze with bots it is safe but from the level of a diamond and higher you cannot finish a single game by getting a 10 minute ban each time