• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, gh412 said:

ذا التشيكي يبيلو خازوق اول مره اشترك واخر مره شهر جربت موقع ios god والان ذا كلهم مثل بعض كذب بكذب ووعود كل الشهر يروح بتحديثات ومخنثه انا باخذ جهاز بلاك شارك حق الالعاب نظام اندرويد واريح راسي واشترك بهاك الاندنوسي وربي خويي من يوم مااشترك له  ثلاث شهور ولا باند الا الان ولا تحديثات ولا زفت واذا فيه حمله  قبلها بيومين يخبر مشتركينه يوقفون الهاك الا ان تنحل لكن هنا نتبند وناخذ خازوق باطيازنا وبعدين يجيك الافندي يعلن عن كشف الهاك لابوه لابو من جابه 

ممكن الموقع الهاك الاندونسي؟؟؟

Consulta.  Ahora para tener el hack se necesita ser svip  o que por favor si alguien me explica bien por favor. Y no seguir perdiendo el tiempo en espera plissss

44 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

I was wondering, is there someone here from asia server and want to push duo rank to conqueror?

Here!

40 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

And stop lying cuz my friend is svip and he got it already dumb 

so you better play rather than wasting time here and keep insulting the vips 

It’s simple! Cz release it to them and told them to Keep it quiet or else in future no early release for them. Then 2 of svip members slip on cz forum stating “download failure please fix” “delete this, this is for svip only, send in PM”  So now they’re just covering up their tracks and insulting VIPs. 

44 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Mind your language there is nothing easier than insulting so stop it 

And stop lying cuz my friend is svip and he got it already dumb 

so you better play rather than wasting time here and keep insulting the vips 

Yes also my friend have svip and he get it the hack u r right bro this person only bla bla

3 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

It’s simple! Cz release it to them and told them to Keep it quiet or else in future no early release for them. Then 2 of svip members slip on cz forum stating “download failure please fix” “delete this, this is for svip only, send in PM”  So now they’re just covering up their tracks and insulting VIPs. 

I don’t give a sh!t to what they hiding or covering I’m not even complaining but believe me it’s first time for me here and shall it be last ? note my friend is with me and played with his phone and he’s svip ?

Edited by Abdlrhman

1 hour ago, tmdwo8848 said:

i said “No” For 100000000000000000000000000 times

! Stop being all hardcore with your lies! 

2 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

I don’t give a sh!t to what they hiding or covering I’m not even complaining but believe me it’s first time for me here and shall it be last ? note my friend is with me and played with his phone and he’s svip ?

I believe you but this @tmdwo8848 all shouting with lies. Pathetic!

@moody4ever انت الحين مسوي تحامي عنه ؟

مهوب شغلك اروح لغيره ولا اجلس هنا

انا هنا دافع اشتراك شهر

اذا خلص اشتراكي افكر اروح لغيره ولالا

مو انت اللي تعلمنا وش نسوي

ما عجبك كلامنا بالتعليقات سد فمك ولا تتدخل في ما لا يعنيك