• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Rayank said:

It is not anger that is a response and an inquiry. Most of the contributions are months and a few years old. Why did not they tell us that there is a distinction between contributions? What is the fault of one month of participation? The owner of this idea does not have the judgment, the experience and the motivational methods, and if he continues to believe in this, no one will continue to participate

Listen up rookie. Iosgg doesn’t owe u sh!t and never will. U can keep complaining about wasted days all u want and u aren’t gonna get sh!t back. This is how it’s always been. You need an intervention  cause it’s obvious you’re addicted to pubg.

10 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

Well I use an alternate antiban while using cz hack. I got to rank ace with 12kda , doing 15-20 kills per game. 

Teach me sir ??‍♂️??‍♂️

35 minutes ago, Jmontalbo said:

Listen up rookie. Iosgg doesn’t owe u sh!t and never will. U can keep complaining about wasted days all u want and u aren’t gonna get sh!t back. This is how it’s always been. You need an intervention  cause it’s obvious you’re addicted to pubg.

Aren't u?