• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

Go to Cz forum. SVIP members are posting PUBG failed in svip

seem like svip members doesn’t want us VIP to know they got PUBG hack

Unfortunately, it seems you’re absolutely right ;( 

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT 

On ٢٠‏/٣‏/٢٠١٩ at 11:58 PM, Farhankhan said:
On ٢٠‏/٣‏/٢٠١٩ at 11:36 PM, Cz1993 said:

Hey bruh mine is non slider i change my acc cuz everyone is saying got banned n i logged my another 38 level id i didnt got banned buh after i update 0.11.5 n now i played 4 match in guest i didnt got banned yet

It is not anger that is a response and an inquiry. Most of the contributions are months and a few years old. Why did not they tell us that there is a distinction between contributions? What is the fault of one month of participation? The owner of this idea does not have the judgment, the experience and the motivational methods, and if he continues to believe in this, no one will continue to participate

8 minutes ago, Malyaf3y said:

Unfortunately, it seems you’re absolutely right ;( 

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT 

We’re all on the same boat but with different title! Why the seperation of hiding secret? Aren’t we all as one family hackers ?

@Jackiee n @wscjj123

Edited by iPhanTastic

We’re all on the same boat but with different title! Why the seperation of hiding secret? Aren’t we all as one family hackers ?

Edited by Rayank

43 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

Go to Cz forum. SVIP members are posting PUBG failed in svip

seem like svip members doesn’t want us VIP to know they got PUBG hack

One of the svip members ask the other to delete his post and pm cz in private 

so get comfortable they got the new version already it’s confirmed 

we may get it 2 or 3 days later 

1 minute ago, Abdlrhman said:

One of the svip members ask the other to delete his post and pm cz in private 

so get comfortable they got the new version already it’s confirmed 

we may get it 2 or 3 days later 

Yes svip is trying to hide information from us. We’re all families here as hackers. Why the seperation? Because they got more money than us?

6 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

Yes svip is trying to hide information from us. We’re all families here as hackers. Why the seperation? Because they got more money than us?

Relax they are messing with you guys. My friend is a svip. Theres nothing going on there. Chill brother. They just try to mess with you in their free time. We are all waiting.

12 minutes ago, iPhanTastic said:

The less players they use hack the less chance to get banned so I think they doing this so the svip play as much as possible of matches  before vip getting it without anyrisk of getting band and reach higher tier .

besides the creator push everyone else to pay more money to get the best features of this website so they telling everyone here subscribe for 1 year if you don’t wanna wait ( Unfortunately they didn’t say this straight away and i wish they did  ) 

no one will complain then. 

Edited by Abdlrhman

47 minutes ago, Epubg said:

Relax they are messing with you guys. My friend is a svip. Theres nothing going on there. Chill brother. They just try to mess with you in their free time. We are all waiting.

Definitely we will wait dude .. what other options do we have right now?! But NO RELAX man :p we are just addicted feeling It took ages