• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Donoh said:

Anyone this new version. still safe  ?

I played 20 games. Everything is good. No problem at this moment...

54 minutes ago, Mohammedshaheen said:

Banned 10 min every game ??????

Hope to fix the hack bro good luck 

@Cz1993

Preyed 20 games. Everything's good at the moment

Dear friends (vip users) be care, and avoid to use, and @cz1993 bro please check and fix it I GOT BANNED 3650 DAYS JUST NOW, it’s happened after complete the match I realized that the message came as u have been disconnected , then finished ? please fix it bro.

5 hours ago, Jack131421 said:

Did you use the code?

i've used codes and got banned for 2 times, but that was using 4G, then i switched to wifi which is more stable, still using codes and didnt get banned. Like he said, internet connection plays a big role.

ps: already went from bronze to crown with no ban, stable connection is a must, and pesonally i think xray and no recoil is enough!

Edited by Martiniiii

39 minutes ago, mmubeen220 said:

Dear friends (vip users) be care, and avoid to use, and @cz1993 bro please check and fix it I GOT BANNED 3650 DAYS JUST NOW, it’s happened after complete the match I realized that the message came as u have been disconnected , then finished ? please fix it bro.

Where do you living bro ? Country 

This is who has bad connection.. like a 150+ ping 

Edited by ekvo1337