• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

No SVIP COMPLAIN ABOUT 10 mins ban!!! Only VIP MEMBERS!!!! You put less security huh? 

ATTENTION ALL VIP!! 

Lets try not to continue our subscription! WE ARE NOT “VIP” ANYMORE

There are far more VIP than SVIP so the probability of VIP member getting banned is much higher just by math. Not to mention I see people in here are using antenna and magic bullet codes, which are obvious when you kill someone and highly detected. Once reported by someone it immediately gets sent to employee at tencent and they look at the video and determine if something isn’t right.

ive reported team killing before and within a few minutes after report I get a message saying the person who killed me was deducted merit points so I know they are always checking reports.

Edited by darkmanx

12 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

No SVIP COMPLAIN ABOUT 10 mins ban!!! Only VIP MEMBERS!!!! You put less security huh? 

ATTENTION ALL VIP!! 

Hahaha kid

23 minutes ago, sannydespi said:

ATTENTION ALL VIP!! 

I’m a vip member and I didn’t get ban for 10 min, usually the got it because of their internet, so be quite