• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, darkmanx said:

People are chill and understand that but we can’t get any answer of when it’s going to be released. If we get a date and time then we can come back at that point. We keep hearing hack will be here soon or today and then it doesn’t happen. It’s frustrating.

I totally get you about that. I feel a little frustrated too. But too my understanding there were some revoking issues. I had a feel there would be a delay. For the most part I'm putting my trust into the admin because in the end he always follows through. Tencent and apple have defiantly made it harder for us ios users, but the team here does the best they can. It would probably be better for to be more supportive and understanding rather than having majority of this community band together and cause a ruckus. 

18 minutes ago, mihail228 said:

Не в коем случае не покупайте вип, за 1 месяц я играл 3 дня, все что он пишет ложь. Я ухожу с этого сайта, удачи Cz

Есть ссылки на норм ресурсы для iOS ??

Скинь в личку, пожалуйста

4 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

Dude chill, clearly there’s slight priority. Svip pays for a full year. They declare their dedication to the service for A FULL YEAR. You pay what? Monthly, 3 months, biannual? I pay monthly understanding this as it’s clearly stated svip gets perks. If the want those perks pay for year, other wise why are you in the forum crying about something that’s CLEARLY stated...

just one quick question :- if @Cz1993can release new pubg hack for SVIP why can’t he release it for VIP members too ? If the hack is ready for SVIP why not ready for VIP ? after all we all are playing with same goddamn devices IPhone/IPad !

2 minutes ago, khaledsayer said:

I did not talk to you, please stay silent

كلامك منطقي 

يارجال يقهر مو مشكله سوي لحقين svip 

مميزات كثيره وخلهم قبلنا بكل شي 

اذا كنت ملتزم بمواعيدك 

مو ممسخرنا اربع ايام موقفه اللعبه وتجي تاخرنا المفروض يحاول يخلصنا باقرب وقت عشانه بالاساس متاخر 

ولا يبينا ندفع له اشتراك سنه عشان يحمسنا اللعبه تشتغل 10 ايام بالشهر بدل 5 ايام 

تسذوووووووب 

1 minute ago, Mohammed3332 said:

@Innosoju

my friend 

Problem that the game stopped 4 days ago What is the fault of this common? Subscription for a service is not money without service

FEATURES If it is punctual I did not much This season the game does not work just 8 days in two months

I understand how you're feeling. I'm on the same boat as well as getting my main account banned recently. I don't want to say that giving your criticism is wrong, everyone here on this site is entitled to their own feelings and opinions. But I just hope for everyone to be more positive in their support. I'm in hopes that the admin will keep up with PUBG as most site i've been on have given up on it entirely. I also hope the admin will extend our subscriptions for being loyal and patiently waiting as they work hard to provide up with a service.   

2 minutes ago, Innosoju said:

Dude chill, clearly there’s slight priority. Svip pays for a full year. They declare their dedication to the service for A FULL YEAR. You pay what? Monthly, 3 months, biannual? I pay monthly understanding this as it’s clearly stated svip gets perks. If the want those perks pay for year, other wise why are you in the forum crying about something that’s CLEARLY stated...

Vip subscribers also paid members, don’t have a sense bro, are you thinking that money is not valuable? rich people can buy svip and poor people what they can do??  They choosing those own capacity.. if @Cz1993 don’t want to care vip subscribers, just close it and those people will find another ways, keep  svip only. They trust here, keep your promise be truthful, thank you! 

2 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

just one quick question :- if @Cz1993can release new pubg hack for SVIP why can’t he release it for VIP members too ? If the hack is ready for SVIP why not ready for VIP ? after all we all are playing with same goddamn devices IPhone/IPad !

You say as though he is not planning to release it at all. There maybe a delay for us because we are in different tiers of service. Its happened before and VIP still got the hack in the end. 

وش سالفتهم ذولي يوم ينزل لعبه الثاني يقفلون اللعبه وتقعد وسبوع تنتظر  وراح ينتهي اشتراك وانت تنتظر  وش الحل معهم ذولي

1 minute ago, mmubeen220 said:

Vip subscribers also paid members, don’t have a sense bro, are you thinking that money is not valuable? rich people can buy svip and poor people what they can do??  They choosing those own capacity.. if @Cz1993 don’t want to care vip subscribers, just close it and those people will find another ways, keep  svip only. They trust here, keep your promise be truthful, thank you! 

That's the sad truth about life. We all pay, that's true. But one is more of premium than others. If I had the finances to do svip would i? Probably, but Keeping up with hacking against numerous companies is difficult. I'm just hoping people also try to understand this.