• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

I trust you and your work and you will find a way as soon as possible. I am an optimistic and patient person. I will search for a certificate to help you skip apples.

38 minutes ago, tryaink said:

你必须更快地工作

找到解

1周我等待释放

1周我的订阅没什么可用的

我没有抱怨,但是一个星期我没有按你的服务做任何事

多少次?

一天?

三天?

还是直到我的订阅再次结束???‍♂️

为什么都找不到新的证书?

是的,我相信你超人

但是,快点

你的会员等得更快了,你努力工作的兄弟

??????

Today, playing pung meets all, why can they play, and the forum can't be played.

2 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Stop complain, no one can play games at the moment.

It's been almost 1 Week. I know what you're doing is hard, but our membership ends without using it properly. A week of my monthly membership has already passed before I play with your software. I hope you find a solution as soon as possible. You know, a lot of people are waiting to hear from you. You need to give us an estimate of time by telling everything clearly. You said its gonna be ready today, but the day is over and there's nothing. People are paying for the service, and I'm not sure they can hear the necessary explanations. I have been a member of the services for 2 months, I was very happy in my first month, but I am disappointed this month. I hope the problem is gonna be solved as soon as possible. Good luck!

Edited by Fakovc
mistyping

Guys why we don’t make a pool money to buy him an enterprise certificate?

just saying.......

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Keep the IPA file please dont ever share it.