• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Today i get a private certificate, currently im working to sign only the "PUBG" game this way maybe apple will not detect us.

Remove the band from my name (a3dam)

15 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Today i get a private certificate, currently im working to sign only the "PUBG" game this way maybe apple will not detect us.

Remove the band from my name (a3dam)

@Cz1993

Remove the band from my name (a3dam)?

3 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

شغال يبند ف ال يسبه 

وغير انه يبند ياخي عيب علينا كً عرب اذكر الله واستهدى بالله اعرف انه يخرج الواحد عن شعوره بس شو العمل بننتظر 

عدل الكومنت واكتب اذكر الله مكانه والله المعين 

ان بندني لا عادي تسب عربي وش عرفه مايدري انا اتحدث معه بالانجليزي اسبه وصكني باند مشترك ٦ شهور الله لا يعطيه عافيه 

This guy ☝️ Has problem with his business. I can see him with the name Alii with bunch of number. Lmao

Just now, Alexhacks said:

how do you not ask those questions to people who only pay to play a hacked game, man there is a serious problem around you think well things?????

Having an enterprise certificate has nothing to do with wanting to play a hacked game? I have one that I bought for work purposes that I would be willing to use to help him sign apps for people. I don't use it anywhere else, so if it stays inside the site, and no one leaks it elsewhere or something like that, apps will stay signed.

2 minutes ago, Juside said:

yeah spam ! you gonna get a band on this account too loool

F uc k you and cz1993????????????

12 minutes ago, SwedishPrxck said:

I have one I use for freelance IOS work, yes. I can use that or a normal paid dev account which lets me sign 100 iphones and 100 ipads. I'd prefer to use the normal paid dev account though unless we can work something out.

No dont need a normal certificate,