• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

الي قاعدين  يردون ع العالم وش وضعهم  

اظاهر خسارت الموقع والمطور ع ايديكم تصير 

وش دخلك انت وياه بالبشر الي تطالب يعوضهم  واحدكم مثل القراد الي ناشب بله جمل  كانكم توه وقفت عليكم البشر هنا لهم سبوع ينتظرون 

يااداه انت وياه يستخدمك تجرب بكيفك اما وضعيت الباتكس مهي حاله شي مار طف ضوك

9 minutes ago, sangte13 said:

ha haa haa, and then you are SVIP, I like you bro:smilee:

Yeah I am SVIP and paid ten doubles of what you paid, and cannot play because of the revoke, and some of the revoke because most of VIP members are using our version, yet I am so silent and positive, no need to lost my control because of a game. There are more priorities in our lives than a game :)

@Cz1993

My current membership will finish in 15 days however, i renew my membership but they begin my new membership from the day i renew. I want the new membership starts from the day my current membership finish. 

Thank you

22 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Bos ,What's new now! Will we wait another week?

23 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Take your time ❤️

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Today i get a private certificate, currently im working to sign only the "PUBG" game this way maybe apple will not detect us.

And maybe not ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Do the best boss 

Edited by ElkingAbood