• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Moe4421 said:

If he doesn’t bother for money, then why risk it and keeps making the hack. Nothing wrong with that, he is a hard worker and use his skills to make money. If it wasn’t about the money, then we all should get free VIP lol

Pubg was free when I arrived here, he made it Vip only because even when it was free people were unhappy. Now he putted it in Vip section and added a warning so people would think a little bit before buying. Seems like it didn’t work for a lot apparently. 

Edited by Primo

Just now, Primo said:

Pubg was free when I arrived here, he made it Vip only because even when it was free people were unhappy. Now he putted it in Vip section and added a warning so people would think a little bit before buying. Seems like it didn’t work for a lot apparently. 

Also I said « not only for money » so... ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Primo said:

Nice story. NEXT plz

انا ما يرفع ضغطي الا اللي يبرر للمطور

ياخي هو عنده لسان يطلع ويقول تفاصيل المشكلة وكم متوقع لحلها

وكل المشتركين اللي هنا دفعوا مقابل الحصول على الهاك

يعني معقولة واحد مشترك شهر وما يلعب الا ٤ ايام بس !!

أقل حل ممكن يسويه المطور تعويض كل المشتركين عن الأيام اللي راحت وهم ينتظرون

1 hour ago, ia7mmed said:

Nice story. NEXT plz

Don’t be too friendly with me. I answer question and talk to people with respect. If you don’t I will give you warning points. ✌?