• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

جميع الهاكات تعمل وجميع اجهزة الاندويد تعمل  انا مشترك شهر لعبت اقل من اربع ايام متفاوته ايضا فقط

1 hour ago, Primo said:

Pubg was free when I arrived here, he made it Vip only because even when it was free people were unhappy. Now he putted it in Vip section and added a warning so people would think a little bit before buying. Seems like it didn’t work for a lot apparently. 

My friend with my utmost respect for you You are asking customers not to sign up again and again Let me tell you 99% of the Arabs here for this game  “ pubg “ If this game is closed, money will not be high here My respect

If you are not interested This means that the project is too short People here pay money for the service My respect for you

Thank you my friend ?

1 minute ago, Mohammed3332 said:

My friend with my utmost respect for you You are asking customers not to sign up again and again Let me tell you 99% of the Arabs here for this game  “ pubg “ If this game is closed, money will not be high here My respect

If you are not interested This means that the project is too short People here pay money for the service My respect for you

Thank you my friend ?

Don’t worry with the respect lol there’s no problem. What I’m saying is not to renew Vip or not. It’s to think before buying it. Tencent is a big organization and so they won’t let cheaters be easily. Here there’s only one person working on the hack. They have a team... so if you aren’t able to understand that it takes time and there might be complications sometimes, don’t buy it. Here’s my point. I can’t explain it better than that and if you disagree there’s no problem. ✌??

2 minutes ago, Primo said:

Don’t worry with the respect lol there’s no problem. What I’m saying is not to renew Vip or not. It’s to think before buying it. Tencent is a big organization and so they won’t let cheaters be easily. Here there’s only one person working on the hack. They have a team... so if you aren’t able to understand that it takes time and there might be complications sometimes, don’t buy it. Here’s my point. I can’t explain it better than that and if you disagree there’s no problem. ✌??

I said it once before, it’s f*** (inappropriate word)ing hard and needs a f*** (inappropriate word)ing intelligent person To hack a game such pubg which direct it by a huge organisation that spent a lot of money on its anti cheating team. 

Cz managed to creat a hack that sometimes is being played by users for more than a week without being detected. 

13 minutes ago, Mohammed3332 said:

Thank you my friend ?

Can’t stand laughing ? how many times the word (respect) was written ????

4 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Can’t stand laughing ? how many times the word (respect) was written ????

العتب على المترجم ?

لكن السوال هل فيه مشكلة غير موضوع الشهادة الحين ؟ 

انا اللي اعرفه انه مشكله بتوثيق الشهادة وانحلت عند الجميع 

Just now, Mohammed3332 said:

العتب على المترجم ?

لكن السوال هل فيه مشكلة غير موضوع الشهادة الحين ؟ 

انا اللي اعرفه انه مشكله بتوثيق الشهادة وانحلت عند الجميع 

هيه المشكلة ان خويناا نااااااااايط وساامج وفوور بدمي

5 minutes ago, Malyaf3y said:

هيه المشكلة ان خويناا نااااااااايط وساامج وفوور بدمي

هلا باخونا السوبر ?? بصدق ايش ميزات الاشتراك السنوي ? يعني من صدق تنزل النسخة عندكم بالعادة قبل يومين او تلاته ??