• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Primo said:

Làm việc trên đó. ??

I go to the site about 50 times a day every day, every time. will fix, fix, fix, will replace, later will replace, you say we are not patient, please put yourself in our position. really disappointed

@PrimoI go to the site about 50 times a day every day, every time. will fix, fix, fix, will replace, later will replace, you say we are not patient, please put yourself in our position. really disappointed

Una pregunta toda via estan dando prohibición por que tengo mucho que no juego y quiero saber si puedo jugar pubg global 

Ok, this is the prediction of being a VIP. I can use Hack for only 4-6 days and wait 3 weeks until the expiration of 1 month. Other VIP games cannot be loaded via Direct install and IPA, where Didn't fix it at all, and then said that I shouldn't buy VIP for one game But other games can't download and only need to install Super install. For me, I think it's not worth and not fair to consumers. This is the last month I will use this website's hack. Who decides to buy, think carefully and good bye