• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

On 10/06/2020 at 8:01 PM, Wailalkasmi said:

I sure that he work with them 

with Cheto hack 

Work with us on what...? ? You think there’s a conspiracy or something ? ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, kunTV said:

fake site

False, also I’ll warn you only once, if you don’t like it just quit. 

On 07/06/2020 at 8:57 PM, S3s4 said:

Well, there is no safe copy and subscription and wait for the copy and do not talk much, we will not answer your questions, I have paid the amount and we know that it is of no use to you, be a milky cow we take your money and you will not get anything that we promised (do you think we are fools like you, little philosopher)

Aight you just will get ban, Bye ?? !

On 07/06/2020 at 2:23 PM, Azooztobe said:

WOW, You really people know sh!t about customer services! It won’t k!ll you if you speak to your customers nicer.

We know to hack a huge game like PUBG Mobile will take along time for sure, but have a respect to your customers. They put food on your table! 

They don’t put food on my table, first of all don’t speak when you don’t know how it works. My answer was neutral and based on facts, yours is only based on your feelings which are not my concern. Anyway, I’m not arguing with you, there’s no disrespect in my answer and if you think so it’s up to you. ??

14 hours ago, rickygallegobmw said:

Ok this is ridiculous I still can’t download the super install link bc an Apple api issue for 2 weeks already . Where’s the costumer service complains ? Is this an American web site company ?  Somebody knows ? DM 

Read forum announcements, we’re not responsibles for any delay linked to apple issues. ✌?

On 12/06/2020 at 9:15 PM, KhaVulture said:

@Cz1993 Hey bro you need to speak up something about V3. We are waiting for your response and you are speaking nothing. You have to be brave and say something at least. 

Being brave has nothing to do with it. When there’s an update on the process he will share it. Tagging him won’t make things go quicker. ??

On 11/06/2020 at 11:15 PM, rickygallegobmw said:

I just bought the vip membership and anual key ? 22 days ago and I just played 6 days :( the rest of the  days always something happens like can’t download the super install , bans, etc... 

We putted multiple warnings around the site though...