• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, umang said:

I’m at right time to  sign in at 00.58 and download successfully at first time. 

Thanks @Cz1993

And go get banned hahaha

2 hours ago, TamemAl18 said:

I downloaded the freakin game six times and when its fully downloaded it doesnt even open it keeps saying unable to instal the whole sh!t i bought the super instal what is this i only played for a week and got banned for another week and now nothing. Waste of money and time i will be looking for something worth putting my money on. 

Did u clear ur safari history, cach on every attempt? For super install? 

5 minutes ago, Naio said:

Did u clear ur safari history, cach on every attempt? For super install? 

Bro we have to clear every time like this if we want to install the super installation right clear history and cache huh 

3 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Bro we have to clear every time like this if we want to install the super installation right clear history and cache huh 

Yup mate, then super install will pop up on ur setting ( install ) will open signin page then download it 

3 minutes ago, Naio said:

Yup mate, then super install will pop up on ur setting ( install ) will open signin page then download it 

Not working man I try it clear everything not working  502 522 error

Edited by KingBeast333