• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

I really don’t understand why you don’t even have anything to tell your customers over how many hours now no good news yet we haven’t heard anything.  Making people waste time and money.  When you know your server can’t carry the weight why still sell more keys?  This is just arrant nonsense and a waste of money.  You don’t even put yourself in the customers shoes.  

4 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Not working man I try it clear everything not working  502 522 error

The timing It’s mess up. The hole things, just keep trying. From .00  To 29 mins on every hours . I have tired many attempt last night, till get it to download. Sometime it’s stuck on signing, some time is download but not install, delete and clear then try again, I know it’s f* (inappropriate word) up but Will work  

15 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Bro we have to clear every time like this if we want to install the super installation right clear history and cache huh 

21 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

الآن سوف تمكين تثبيت السوبر التوقيع وتحميل الموقت.

حتى من xx:00 إلى xx:29 من كل ساعة يمكن التوقيع على التطبيق وبعد من xx:30 إلى xx:59 سيتم إيقاف عملية التوقيع للسماح للناس downlod وتثبيت بأقصى سرعة.

My brother, please do you have a solution to download
I am 24 hours trying, but unable to download please help me download it

1 minute ago, Amal1179 said:

My brother, please do you have a solution to download
I am 24 hours trying, but unable to download please help me download it

He won’t

17 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Not working man I try it clear everything not working  502 522 error

Ahh I see what u mean, if u keep getting error 502 through the hour. Don’t bother to attempt. This mean That the host servicing or maintenance by admin try it a few hour later