• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Shadowfmy said:

Anyone has download the global and teste ? 
i

Baned app cracked

54 minutes ago, M9jed said:

Me too, it says “there’s account please wait” something like that. FUK*!NG BULLSH!T

I downloaded the freakin game six times and when its fully downloaded it doesnt even open it keeps saying unable to instal the whole sh!t i bought the super instal what is this i only played for a week and got banned for another week and now nothing. Waste of money and time i will be looking for something worth putting my money on. 

ياجماعه انا مشترك كبار الشخصيات برضه مايجيني رابط التنزيل

I have always used hacks from this user and I do it correctly now I used method 2 ban then I tried method 3 with different again got banned what’s going on bro ??? 

3 hours ago, KAN0 said:

It’s not safe bro? People are getting banned using V2? sh!t! ??‍♂️ Seriously I am thinking of not renewing the subscription again because we pay for a whole month but in reality we hardly get to play for 10 days

True my guy waste of money. Its just Lies ??

24 minutes ago, Khaalleedd said:

Thanks Thanks Thanks CZ1993

Protection works alone

Did it work for u ?? Did it gave u ban bc it gave me ban using method 1 n the playload method and I have strong WiFi and using 2 iOS devices