• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Gents,

if @Cz1993 allow me to edit the ipa and include old menu + safe code i will do it.

this version is amazing and it made by CZ and as respect i need his permission to edit it.

f*** (inappropriate word)kk mann what the hell is this why u ur laying man this is not workingg i am done with this f*** (inappropriate word)ing site they f*** (inappropriate word)ing just make uc crazy f*** (inappropriate word)kk man what the hell is this 

9 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

ตอนนี้ฉันจะเปิดใช้งานตัวจับเวลาการติดตั้งและดาวน์โหลด super install

ดังนั้นจาก xx: 00 ถึง xx: 29 ของทุกชั่วโมงสามารถลงนามในแอพและหลังจากจาก xx: 30 ถึง xx: 59 กระบวนการลงนามจะหยุดลงเพื่อให้ผู้คนดาวน์โหลและติดตั้งด้วยความเร็วสูงสุด

โหลดได้ แต่ไม่สามารถติดตั้งได้

1 hour ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

IPA file successfully uploaded, please check below link. @Jaygt

1- Being thankful will be appreciated :)

2- Don't forget to resign the IPA file with your certificate ( i would recommend Othman resing method "  ask google) or just delete it then sing via cydia impactor. 

meshal.store/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2.ipa

Should I add http: // to the IPA?

1 hour ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

IPA file successfully uploaded, please check below link. @Jaygt

1- Being thankful will be appreciated :)

2- Don't forget to resign the IPA file with your certificate ( i would recommend Othman resing method "  ask google) or just delete it then sing via cydia impactor. 

meshal.store/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2.ipa

Should I add http: // to the IPA?