• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

no need. just delete the IOSGG certificate from IPA file then install it normally to your phone.

any apple ID have 7 days temporary certificate. ( use cydia impact , Youtube will be helpfull)

check Youtube " how to resign 

by using PC, do you meant MAC? as far as i know, resign and run terminal thing only work on mac

Just now, kreva01 said:

by using PC, do you meant MAC? as far as i know, resign and run terminal thing only work on mac

i just recommed Mac. you can do it via windows with cydia impactor. ( don't forget to remove IOSGG certificate first)

Just now, Mesh3lxGh said:

i just recommed Mac. you can do it via windows with cydia impactor. ( don't forget to remove IOSGG certificate first)

by "PC" normally it refers to windows.

you should say MAC instead of PC, ppl already confused lol. stop adding and make them more confuse.

anyway thanks for your effort, i'll just wait 2-3 days until superinstall came back to normal

2 minutes ago, omarsalim123456 said:

What r u doing Mr @Cz1993

please be responsible 

please fix super install please 

we need to play like others

Mr. Cz1993 Sleeping in honey ?

1 hour ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

IPA file successfully uploaded, please check below link. @Jaygt

1- Being thankful will be appreciated :)

2- Don't forget to resign the IPA file with your certificate ( i would recommend Othman resing method "  ask google) or just delete it then sing via cydia impactor. 

meshal.store/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2.ipa

Introducing the iOSGG App Pro [Install your favorite apps or games directly through the links]

Please check this topic.  Does it lead to some problem solving?