• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just now, Haru3475 said:

Is it possible to jailbreak and use the iPad alone device that contains cydiaimpactor?  I am jailed when I play.

if your phone jailbrokenm no issues you can download it directly without PC then resing it with any available  resing methods. 

Bro, please do Vietnam and Taiwan. It's easier for you to make them, let people play a different version of the game first. While they are playing, and you run away with the global version and eliminate all errors and these attacks on the site. Just make the other 2 versions please. If you can hear me and read this, write something. People just sit and wait, they are not patient many. You have a way out, make 2 versions or close the site completely for a while. Please answer

14 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

certificate name.

1- download your own certificate from apple developer

2- press into the certificate once downloaded. you will find full name.

Thanks bro, but have to give up, i can't get my own certificate....

45 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

IPA file successfully uploaded, please check below link. @Jaygt

1- Being thankful will be appreciated :)

2- Don't forget to resign the IPA file with your certificate ( i would recommend Othman resing method "  ask google) or just delete it then sing via cydia impactor. 

meshal.store/Global0.18.0_Menu_v2.ipa

WOW 28K request per second !!

server power has been increased  ( 2x CPU 32 c - 72 RAM ) public network 1Gbp/s. 

Enjoy guys

4 minutes ago, Jaygt said:

Thanks bro, but have to give up, i can't get my own certificate....

no need. just delete the IOSGG certificate from IPA file then install it normally to your phone.

any apple ID have 7 days temporary certificate. ( use cydia impact , Youtube will be helpfull)

check Youtube " how to resign