• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Srvip said:

I played by wifi i got ban 10 mins?

who's played by mobile data? I want know is the same

Don’t use this hack, already band 5 accounts, not safe, leave, another band 3days b care

34 minutes ago, TiagoSarnento said:

Ban 10 mints 

proxy v4 ok 

10 mat Ok 

1 ban 10 mints 

Now

@Cz1993every thing is good but i cannot connect to my account by twitter :( 

how can i connect it , v3 was easy to link it ,, and thanks for the great hack , i played mor than 15 match it goes great

@Cz1993

Let me share somthing with you I do respect you and your such a great programmer , I know your smart intelligent person . But you have problem your focusing your self in many unnecessary thing like making svip good and different  from vip and also your making your self busy with security of your db and app etc..

From my opinion and many other members who's using your hack (many people leaving and you will notice that later ),  better to try to find soultion and focus in developing somthing more worthy  than wasting it with temporary solutions and trying your best to make svip better . Antibanned system must be equal to everyone but make different in the options and features for svip.  

Thanks 

6 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

@Cz1993every thing is good but i cannot connect to my account by twitter :( 

how can i connect it , v3 was easy to link it ,, and thanks for the great hack , i played mor than 15 match it goes great

انا مثلك واضطريت اني اوقف الفي بي ان عشان اربط الحساب وبعد ماربطته قفلت اللعبه وشغلتها من جديد بالطريقة المعتادة 

وجاني باند عرفت انه انكشفت اللعبه للشركة 

لازم يعطي صلاحية لبرنامج تويتر عشان يفتح عن طريق البروكسي حقه