• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsong90

I feel awful how cz1993 treats VIPS.

83 posts in this topic

He never answers pm when it’s a PUBG question.

However, he treats SVIP members so gently not like VIP fams.

He pre-released PUBG hack 5 days ago for SVIP members, and yet he lies to VIP members on his status and says he is “still working.”

As a grown adult, I know how the world works so I don’t blame cz1993 taking more specific care for SVIP cuz I would do the same thing if I were him... but I wouldn’t lie to members.

Currently, SVIP PUBG hack got detected and most of them are getting 2 month Ban, and CZ just announced to SVIP members that he will fix the hack and upload “Today”.

...what about VIP members? 

cz1993 just closed PUBG topic on VIP forum and blocked everything relates to PUBG and yet, he is still communicating with SVIP members about PUBG hack lol.

Hey bro, what u wrote on the recent comment on PUBG 12.5 VIP hack accidentally or not, u wrote u will make PUBG hack more detectable.

That comment just made many ppl here disappointed. 

You should gain some faith from VIP fams here brah seriously.

I hope u show some feed back or something ASAP.

To be honest he closed it cause people kept whining. Yeah I get that we pay, but literally 75% of the topic just smack talking cz. Svip and vip are acutely two different hacks apparently, idk how or why, but it is what is when you buy a more premium service. Maybe he would answer more pms if the majority weren’t attacks on him and his work. I honestly feel bad for cz sometimes, there’s the 5% that understand and wait, the 20% that ask nicely and try to understand, and the 75 that attack him and his work. iOS pubg hacking sites are limited, especially for non-jail broken. I’ve been through 5 sites before this, and cz is the only one who actually keeps working on it even though he continuously has to work on the hack. If anything just be mad that tencent is actually doing a good job. Just putting it out there, yes I am also upset I’m paying money and get getting service, but also tencent has majorly upgraded their anti hack so I kind of understand. Just wish he would give vip a little more attention, but it would probably help if the community stopped attacking him all the time.

1 hour ago, Innosoju said:

To be honest he closed it cause people kept whining. Yeah I get that we pay, but literally 75% of the topic just smack talking cz. Svip and vip are acutely two different hacks apparently, idk how or why, but it is what is when you buy a more premium service. Maybe he would answer more pms if the majority weren’t attacks on him and his work. I honestly feel bad for cz sometimes, there’s the 5% that understand and wait, the 20% that ask nicely and try to understand, and the 75 that attack him and his work. iOS pubg hacking sites are limited, especially for non-jail broken. I’ve been through 5 sites before this, and cz is the only one who actually keeps working on it even though he continuously has to work on the hack. If anything just be mad that tencent is actually doing a good job. Just putting it out there, yes I am also upset I’m paying money and get getting service, but also tencent has majorly upgraded their anti hack so I kind of understand. Just wish he would give vip a little more attention, but it would probably help if the community stopped attacking him all the time.

What I’m saying is he should update his status many as he can cuz he doesn’t communicate with VIPS n e more. 

I hope at least he updates the progress more often so other light VIP users stops whining.

• May you like