• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Primo said:

Writing only once is enough. I’m a moderator I don’t have any power whatsoever on the hack so calling me out is of no use. 

But u have the authority to talk to him 

41 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

But u have the authority to talk to him 

There’s no kind of « authority » needed to talk to him. Acting angry or spamming him just doesn’t work. If he got work he won’t answer even to me so it’s basically the same. 

On ٢٨‏/٥‏/٢٠١٩ at 1:05 AM, FHDALG said:

@Cz1993  Please do not consider the words of this harassing because I have the right to comment and complaint of the service is incomplete as I am a member of the monthly and follow your work and your efforts PUBG Hack, but I hope you accept this speech with a warm welcome and give us the best of you because we are subscribed to you and thanks for your attention to this topic my friend.

Thank you ?

Think

On ٢٩‏/٥‏/٢٠١٩ at 5:24 PM, Primo said:

Nope, I precised « a staff member » so it is related to this site. I don’t ban people off any members reports. ?? If we found out the ban shouldn’t have been applied, I’ll take it off. As for now it will remained that way. ✌?

والآن بعد رفع الحظر عن حسابي في الموقع هل تأكدت ان كلام 

A staff member ?

غير صحيح وانها فقط كانت الغيره منه لانتي تكلم بكل صراحه عن تضرر الجميع وانهم أيدوني في ذلك واتفقوا انه صحيح ?

@Primoالموضوع فقط انني قلت كلمة الحق في الضرر الذي اصابنا من الوقت المتأخر في انجاز اللعبه وتحديثها وتجديد الاكواد وانتهاء اشتراكاتنا بدون اي فائده 

وفوق ذلك يتم حظر حسابي في الموقع بسبب كذب احدهم والتكلم عني بسوء وانا اعلم من هذا الشخص ولم ألتفت إليه لانني اكبر من هذا الكلام الغير صحيح 

انتهى دوري هنا ??‍♂️

كلمتي الأخيره:

@Cz1993من هنا يبدأ الوداع وشكراً على كل ما سبق وسوف اذهب الى البديل الجديد ?

من اراد الذهاب معي يعلم اي يجدني في قناتي الخاصه بالتلقرام يا اصدقائي وعددكم 1449 وما زلت في استقبال اصدقاء جدد مثلكم ??

Bye bye Czech boy ?

3 hours ago, FHDALG said:

والآن بعد رفع الحظر عن حسابي في الموقع هل تأكدت ان كلام 

A staff member ?

غير صحيح وانها فقط كانت الغيره منه لانتي تكلم بكل صراحه عن تضرر الجميع وانهم أيدوني في ذلك واتفقوا انه صحيح ?

@Primoالموضوع فقط انني قلت كلمة الحق في الضرر الذي اصابنا من الوقت المتأخر في انجاز اللعبه وتحديثها وتجديد الاكواد وانتهاء اشتراكاتنا بدون اي فائده 

وفوق ذلك يتم حظر حسابي في الموقع بسبب كذب احدهم والتكلم عني بسوء وانا اعلم من هذا الشخص ولم ألتفت إليه لانني اكبر من هذا الكلام الغير صحيح 

انتهى دوري هنا ??‍♂️

كلمتي الأخيره:

@Cz1993من هنا يبدأ الوداع وشكراً على كل ما سبق وسوف اذهب الى البديل الجديد ?

من اراد الذهاب معي يعلم اي يجدني في قناتي الخاصه بالتلقرام يا اصدقائي وعددكم 1449 وما زلت في استقبال اصدقاء جدد مثلكم ??

Bye bye Czech boy ?

Hum alright goodbye, but he’s not Czech ???

Also there’s not a lot of staff members so it’s not really hard to know who... ??‍♂️ However ✌?