• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
FHDALG

Complaint to develop the game PUBG Hack

Question

487 answers to this question

It’s simple, 80% of the time Cz works on Pubg. As this site isn’t only about Pubg 20% is a bit low for others parts, still all these efforts are putted into this game. Apparently it’s not enough and people consider that it’s not enough and « more efforts » should be putted into it. Well then why don’t you learn code and help Cz to hack it then? 

??‍♂️?

I sure understand that it can be frustrating but Cz can give compensation as he proposed in the past for lost days.

As we said multiple times Cz hack the games pretty much alone, if you think that it’s not enough then don’t subscribe to vip. If you’re willing to be patient and understand that these hacks aren’t easy to do (or else y’all would do it yourselves) then you’re all welcome. We can discuss of course, but if you don’t bother try to understand and just complain I won’t even bother answer you. As always if you need anything Staff is here to help you the best we can. 

After a whole day of finding a new stable undetected hack for v0.12.5, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND ONE ?

This is an x-ray slider ONLY hack (No DLG engine).

However I’m not posting it publicly as it will get discovered. I’ve decided to only share the tutorial with 100 people, no more. For this hack, you will need:

- An A12 device (iPhone XR/XS/XS Max or iPad Pro A12)

- A jailbreak with either Cydia/Sileo on your device.

It is very easy to install, no need for modded ipa, anti-ban proxy or certificate, just download pubg from the App Store)

I have played 20 games today aggressively (15+ kills each game) and NO BAN.

PM me for more info. Thanks 

Edited by AlfieMoon

On ٢٨‏/٥‏/٢٠١٩ at 1:37 AM, thing2 said:

فيه فوق يسار الموضوع سهم عليه رقم اضغطو عليه عشان يكون ترند الموضوع ويطلع عليه جميع اعضاء المنتدى ومن شان الكل يشارك خلونا نتحد ونكون يد وحده لان احنا المتضررين فياليت الكل يعطي  موضوع اخونا فهد لايك ويضغط ع السهم الي فيه ارقام ع يسار موضوعه 

ابششري

انت موجه الكلام للمطور صح ؟ 

بعض الناس اللي يجي يقول ليش وش دخله الناس كله زعلانه من الوضع لان الهاك متوفر وعيى ينزله لنا لو مو متوفر ما احد طالب فيه صدقني 

وبخصوص ان الوضع يقلب سبني وبسبك ماله اي فايده ياجماعه 

حنا موضوعنا ليش له خمس ايام نازل الهاك ورافض ينزله لنا مع العلم انه هو اساسا متاخر بالهاك وتجي تاخره زياده !! 

ياليت الانتباه لما تتطرقت اليه اخي الكريم من المطور واخذه بعين الاعتبار وايجاد الحل ???