• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

you guys need to be specific as in how are you banned e.g. in lobby or after finishing a game or even before logging into the game (loading screen)

1 hour ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Can you send me the link for the new patch ?? I’m using non JB iphone. 

Can you please guide me ??

this is second time i got banned for 10minutes. 

i think you could do a direct install on page 1. No need for cydia impactor

3 minutes ago, zenoallo said:

you guys need to be specific as in how are you banned e.g. in lobby or after finishing a game or even before logging into the game (loading screen)

i think you could do a direct install on page 1. No need for cydia impactor

I did a direct install of pubg No recoil+ Xray slider. But it is banning me every match for about 10mins on my official account. 

12 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

HQElvw6.jpg

add the scope enhance feature?

what does this feature do?

if this feature only make the enemy who spectate on us is more suspicious, then don't add it.

3 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

I did a direct install of pubg No recoil+ Xray slider. But it is banning me every match for about 10mins on my official account. 

When did you install it?

Did you activate any codes like antenna?

13 minutes ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

same here.

just now, each time playing  always got ban 10 minutes in the mid game.

playing like a usual player, no DLG code has been using.

Tested on 3 different account : Diamond, Crown and ACE (still got 10 minutes ban)

using hack Recoil only.

Either you are too obvious and got reported for suspected hacking or your connection is too slow which causes the server to bypass the anti-ban. Do make sure you are running at 100ms and below on wifi

1 minute ago, zenoallo said:

Either you are too obvious and got reported for suspected hacking or your connection is too slow which causes the server to bypass the anti-ban. Do make sure you are running at 100ms and below on wifi

i don't think it's because of these.

i also tested not killing anyone even the bot also got ban 10 minutes in the mid game.

connection is good, 60ms average.

is there any new hack update uploaded by cz?

because as far as i know, Cz only change the title of this thread. not uploaded the hack (CMIIW).