• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

On 11/05/2019 at 14:28, Cz1993 said:

Acho que tive que fazer uma versão com menos segurança para vips

Comprem SVIP e tenha segurança ! Sem Ban 10 minutos 

2 hours ago, Farhannehalove said:

I had 80 rounds till naw m silver to crown 2 , 478 kills ss+ Kills rating still i didnt get ban thanx cz d hack is damn smooth n perfect only 5ms ping awesum good job really appriate ????

f*** (inappropriate word) you stupid d*** (inappropriate word)head.

Don’t talk bullsh!t here

just read his recent posts, he was banned before and he was using jb slider hack and get banned. 

How the f*** (inappropriate word) you can get 80 rounds if hack was released 3 days ago? What the f*** (inappropriate word) man.

Don’t lie to people here you motherf*** (inappropriate word)er everyone is getting banned.

5 minutes ago, Sobekkk said:

f*** (inappropriate word) you stupid d*** (inappropriate word)head.

Don’t talk bullsh!t here

just read his recent posts, he was banned before and he was using jb slider hack and get banned. 

How the f*** (inappropriate word) you can get 80 rounds if hack was released 3 days ago? What the f*** (inappropriate word) man.

Don’t lie to people here you motherf*** (inappropriate word)er everyone is getting banned.

Correct. I think he‘s def lying.Because you don’t need 80 rounds to get from silver to crown 2 while using the hack....

if one needs 80 rounds from sliver to crown with this hack, just quit the game, not fit for u.

2 minutes ago, Martiniiii said:

Correct. I think he‘s def lying.Because you don’t need 80 rounds to get from silver to crown 2 while using the hack....

if one needs 80 rounds from sliver to crown with this hack, just quit the game, not fit for u.

Don’t use the hack by any means.

if you will get 4x 10 min bans, 5th ban will be for 10 years.

Beware everyone

3 minutes ago, Sobekkk said:

Beware everyone

Really 

5 minutes ago, Sobekkk said:

Beware everyone

Thanks for the info