• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, tmdwo8848 said:

Their comments are really dangerous. They do not know anything. They just think right now and never think about the future. When Cz uploads the original ipa, Cz really loses his lifelong effort in a moment.

For those who do not have their countermeasures and do not think about the future and just think right now, Cz, the manager, should never be shaken.

Okay, I was wrong after all. Never mind what I have said before, I'm really new to this site. Forgive me @tmdwo8848 and somebody else.

Edited by Colus
Tag name for apology

2 minutes ago, Colus said:

DiDa can't steal iosgg content? You forgot to use this hack, you have to fill out the activation code which only allows an user per device right? Also, you act like there was never having an .ipa version was uploaded in iosgg. If dida steals it, he has stolen it long time ago. Of course, his hacker skill is below cz1993 that makes his hack can't go further.

Ok ok, easy man.. its a joke?✌?

9 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

Just another trash comment without solution.

all i need is SOLUTION,.

i don't need some "C Language" hacker who doesn't accept others opinion and also doesn't have a SOLUTION!

yeah you dont know anything about develop hack right??? then how can you know 

how can you assure that the original ipa is safe even if it is detected by tencent?

Do you want Cz to shake in a scream that you do not know anything about?

Edited by tmdwo8848

6 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

bisa nya cuma komen2 gak jelas aja si asu itu, sok2 bela2in pula itu.. ng3ntot emg tuh org.

Org nya mmg bgt dr kmrin kmntarnya suka mnyudutkan org lain. Ngntot mmg. Lu jg kepancing sm dia.

Just now, tmdwo8848 said:

yeah you dont know anything about develop hack right??? then how can you 

But how can I guarantee that the original ipa is safe even if it is detected by tencent?

Do you want Cz to shake in a scream that you do not know anything about?

yeah you dont know anything about develop hack right???  --> yeap, if i know i already make my own hack. that's why i choose this forum just because iosgg have solusion (at least until a week ago)

But how can I guarantee that the original ipa is safe even if it is detected by tencent? --> i don't know. maybe you know the answer.

Do you want Cz to shake in a scream that you do not know anything about? --> NO, i want I SOLUTION.

how many times do i have to tell you all We want is SOLUTION!

do you have solution my friend? maybe with your "C Languange" hacker can give better SOLUTION, other than waiting?

1 minute ago, Georocks said:

Org nya mmg bgt dr kmrin kmntarnya suka mnyudutkan org lain. Ngntot mmg. Lu jg kepancing sm dia.

kagak kepancng, cuma pengen liat aja ini org berisi otaknya apa kosong. dan ternyta sampaah, otk udang juga bsnya cuma komen2 gak jls tanpa ngasih solusi.

14 minutes ago, Simplecore said:

yeah you dont know anything about develop hack right???  --> yeap, if i know i already make my own hack. that's why i choose this forum just because iosgg have solusion (at least until a week ago)

But how can I guarantee that the original ipa is safe even if it is detected by tencent? --> i don't know. maybe you know the answer.

Do you want Cz to shake in a scream that you do not know anything about? --> NO, i want I SOLUTION.

how many times do i have to tell you all We want is SOLUTION!

do you have solution my friend? maybe with your "C Languange" hacker can give better SOLUTION, other than waiting?

Friend, I hope you understand my words calmly.

1. It's nice to ask you to upload the original ipa you want here. However, if tencent detects a host, proxy server in original ipa or email notification on the original ipa, and therefore detects the original ipa file and they will patch with battle eye(pubg anti cheat program) , we may not be able to use hack in iosgg for life. Like logods

2. Let's choose you.

(1.) You want to be unable to use hack from iosgg permanently while using the original ipa that you can play right now and use it for 3 to 7 days.

(2.) Or would you like to use hack in iosgg for a lifetime through a little waiting and cheering?

Edited by tmdwo8848

نقاشات بدون فايدة ناس تدافع عن المطور وناس تتذمر

اللي يقول المطور خايف علينا وما يبي يسوي شي لما يكون آمن ١٠٠٪؜ ترى باخر تحديث الكل اكل باند شهرين باللوبي بسبب انه كان يحدث وما قفل الروابط القديمة يعني الغلط غلطه وما شفت اللي يدافعون عنه قالوا شي !!

اتمنى اللي عنده شي يفيد المشتركين يقوله اما فلسفة زايدة ونعيش وضعية اننا حريصين على المطور اكثر من نفسه هذي انسوها