• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Cutedamaa said:

Nothing just killing all game 13 18 20 and get banned that’s all 

Code?

5 minutes ago, Cutedamaa said:

Nothing just killing all game 13 18 20 and get banned that’s all 

Did you hit 10 minutes before or not to hit 10 years?

For those guys abusing DLG and keep crying why I get panned and clam @Cz1993that hack in not safe any more ,, First of all If YOU ARE AFRAId TO TAKE THE RISK THAT U WILL BE BANNED SONNER OR ERLIAR JUST DONT f***EN USE THE HACK !!!!!!!!!! Because tencent now working hard to detect any hack and all hackes of pubg are not safe any more so thats not @Cz1993problem , its UR problem because u know that the hack will be detected any time and u will be banned, many assholes playing with hack and buy thousands and thousands of many then get banned for 10 !! Its ur fault baby !! THERE IS NO HACK IS SAFE ANY MORE !!

you dont need banned??just play legally!

Version is working smoothly so far 

played lots of rounds and they were absolutely amazing and had so much fun killing everyone 

ps :I usually don’t use any codes but sometimes I use antenna but not in the all matches. 

So thank you @Cz1993 (V2) was worth waiting so far. 

Nighty nighty everyone. 

V2 would be perfect if there was an xray with slider. I played on my main acc, it’s rank ace now no ban at all w remove grass/trees code. Thanks CZ for this hack