• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

Just now, SwedishPrxck said:

Well it's going to get revoked fairly quickly. He should either have someone else sign the apps on site only or just upload the IPA.

If you follow each word @Cz1993 says, believe me the certificate won’t get revoked easily. But since most of us do unlink Cz says, we will not see any results. He is a trusted developer and had enough experience in such things, and he knows what to do

4 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

If Apple stop revoke our certificate then this problem will be solved.

Then it will not solve ever hhhhh 

good bye ✋?✋?

1 minute ago, TheSavage90 said:

If you follow each word @Cz1993 says, believe me the certificate won’t get revoked easily. But since most of us do unlink Cz says, we will not see any results. He is a trusted developer and had enough experience in such things, and he knows what to do

The certificate is going to get revoked as it is used to sign 3rd party apps. Apple hunts them down. Once you get it on your device, there are ways to keep it from getting revoked if you are jailbroken, yes, but one way or another it's going to get revoked again.

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

Take your time bro !! Don’t worry ? .. 

Just now, Cz1993 said:

Publishing the IPA version will only be detected faster by Tencent. Why you guys wont trust me.

We trust you buddy, gear up and proceed with what you believe is good for all of us, and we will wait you for weeks ??

Never pay mind to those negative people

10 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

Its our fault Boss ? 

We buy whatever how much dollar to ( play ) 

we wait days more than play is that fair ? 

Am not talking about apple and revoking the certificate am talking about fair

u must extend for us the days that you took to fix the game its not our fault to buy and wait for nothing!? 

That's actually what should happen because our subscriptions will end soon and we just play few days in the whole month!! 

I know that you work hard to solve the problem but what about us ? Wait more than play ! 

U should be serious and fair enough!!

not enough money ? dont buy vip !

9 minutes ago, Ayal123 said:

Lol i have been hearing this for the past 20 days sadly its not enough explain what are you going to do so people can stfu including me give an estmited time bro we are your customers I appreciate your work and everything but give us service we have the right to know 

there are no time ! OR just ask apple to dont revoke our certif ! stfu !

9 minutes ago, yusf22 said:

really i’m angry 2 times i pay 20$ 20$ and still i didn’t play pubg   

dont pay 1 more !

8 minutes ago, Hamdank said:

Can u upload it as ipa  !

we have jailbreak !

never !

4 minutes ago, aziizQ8 said:

We give you more time than you want 300 days?

maybe 600 ?

2 minutes ago, ElkingAbood said:

U took 4 days .. other side for android take few minutes 

and I think that U are the best here !!? What happen to you ? 

Moreover what about those days gone and we are do nothing just wait ?

you must extend our subscriptions to us even 3 days for each its good enough although u took more than 3 days to fix it !!

hack you own pubg !

ps. guys think a bit with brain and not with a** (inappropriate word) ...

1 minute ago, SwedishPrxck said:

The certificate is going to get revoked as it is used to sign 3rd party apps. Apple hunts them down. Once you get it on your device, there are ways to keep it from getting revoked if you are jailbroken, yes, but one way or another it's going to get revoked again.

Ok fine, get for urself a jailbroken device and play as much as you can, and ease yourself from all of this headache :)

Just now, Cz1993 said:

We trust  u i just said i think it’s a solution I don’t know they will detected faster ok we wait u until u find a solution bro ??

Take ur time ?

يربع صكني باند الكواد بحسابي الثاني ومشترك ٦ شهور عشان قلت فكيو وحطيت تاق حق اسمه