• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
iosGGMod

Cheat list for SVIP?

Question

I was wondering what cheats are available in the SVIP section, I am looking for arena of valor, lienquan and rov chests. If they are available there let me know please

45 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ElkingAbood said:

When the update will be ready ? Give us time one day two day one week one year , no prob even if one year but we need to know , I know that you and ur team in progress to make the new version but we need to know such a time finishing the update , plzz we are over waiting boss 

Bruv! You just wait man simple as that like you want him to work the whole day or maybe the whole week without doing his things? Come on he has life so just be patient.. making hack game is not simple.. 

1 hour ago, Abdlrhman said:

Hi there 

you just asked us to be patient and we understand that you and your team are working hard to make a new version 

but we as members ask you to give us the estimated time for releasing the new version. It may not make any difference to you but it really does for us 

so please brother just update us with estimated time shortly. 

Thank you. 

Once he done all the testing and making the perfect pubg cheat then he’ll inform us. Simple. Me as well my hands are itching to play pubg but I can’t do anything and spam him with messages “when when when when”  Just wait you all. Bye.

8 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Yoooo

Is yooo yes to my question? Really looking for some sort of skin mod or map hack for the game

49 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

Once he done all the testing and making the perfect pubg cheat then he’ll inform us. Simple. Me as well my hands are itching to play pubg but I can’t do anything and spam him with messages “when when when when”  Just wait you all. Bye.

You are right 

Tnx 

56 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

Bruv! You just wait man simple as that like you want him to work the whole day or maybe the whole week without doing his things? Come on he has life so just be patient.. making hack game is not simple.. 

Yiu are right it’s not that simple 

Tencent are spending millions of dollars to raise  up there security level and obviously they make it harder and harder to be hacked so it’s going to be a tough objective to be achieved by @Cz1993 and his partners. 

So wish him best of luck. 

All the best @Cz1993

We also pay the money for this breakthrough and half the agreed period is (patience and waiting), why all this delay small hacks succeeded in a few hours of the new version What is the meaning of this delay and what is the explanation giving priority to those who participated a year before all the days? Are they paying gold and the rest wood? Note that we did not read these offers and this injustice before participating. What about waiting days

5 hours ago, Maazaajjqq8 said:

شكلنااا بنقعد اسبوع بعد كالعاده الناس طارت وانتو للحين تنطرون 

يا حبيبي الصبر صحيح انه ثقيل علينا بدون هاك ولكن زين اذا بيعطينا نسخة ممتازه مثل السيزون الخامس ولا تنسى انه تأخر علينا كم يوم ولكن اعطاك شي جبار وقوي ويستاهل الثناء عليه واخيراً يا صديقي اذا بيتأخر يومين او اسبوعين ماعندي مشكله اذا كان بيعطيني شي قوي ويستاهل الصبر .. يا رجل يكفي اني العب باسبوعين بايدي ورجولي ومستمتع وفوق هذا الاسابيع الثمانيه خلصت مهماتها كلها باسبوعين ? وتقفل السيزون الخامس ونقاطي بالتصنيف ورقة رابحة 4500 وانا بس لعبت اسبوعين شلون لو اني شخص العب ليل مع نهار اكيد بدخل التوب 100 وانا متراهي . اصبر عليه ياصديقي خله على راحته عشان يعطينا شغل جبار مثل السيزون الخامس

Edited by FHDALG