• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, DonalDtrum said:

كاكشي 40 $ الكثير من المال. يجب عليك رفع دعوى

It is not important to raise a call or money back € as much as it is important to keep your customers every day. Six people out of ten are going and the rest are looking for an alternative and I think it is not of interest to lose one person! Many competitors have guaranteed profit.

55 minutes ago, DonalDtrum said:

Omg 40$ so much money.  You should sue

It’s too much money for me dumbass and Next time don’t get involved in something that is not of your business cuz Im not here to wait for someone like you to tell me what should I do. 

20 minutes ago, al3ody2 said:

It is not important to raise a call or money back € as much as it is important to keep your customers every day. Six people out of ten are going and the rest are looking for an alternative and I think it is not of interest to lose one person! Many competitors have guaranteed profit.

You must be new to hacking because there is no other alternative pubg hack for iOS out there. cz and iosgg are the best for pubg hack on iOS. Go back to IOS gods or even tutuapp where u belong.

And you have no idea how many people are staying or leaving this site. Who are you iosgg’s personal accountant? Haha retard.

Edited by Jmontalbo

13 minutes ago, Jmontalbo said:

يجب أن تكون جديدًا للقرصنة لأنه لا يوجد قرص آخر بديل للتسلل إلى نظام iOS. تشيكوسلوفاكيا و iosgg هي الأفضل ل pubg hack على iOS. العودة إلى آلهة IOS أو حتى tutuapp حيث أنت تنتمي.

وليس لديك فكرة عن عدد الأشخاص الذين يقيمون أو يغادرون هذا الموقع. من أنت محاسب iosgg الشخصي؟ هاها تؤخر.

It seems to me that you are browsing the Internet! There is Indonesian and there is a hip wall there are also people who broke through the protection, and my talk is not to reduce the efforts of the Czech and those with him

1 hour ago, Abdlrhman said:

It’s too much money for me dumbass and Next time don’t get involved in something that is not of your business cuz Im not here to wait for someone like you to tell me what should I do. 

What that was your 40$ allowance from your mami u saved for 1 year to cheat on pubg?