• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Slider Version]

4,149 posts in this topic

Just now, bicycletose said:

Can use now ? 

I really need anti-banned

I miss my old id ??? didn't need hack

Not yet wait for 0.11.5 ver CZ is working on it. 0.11.0 is detected 

This hacked ipa is awesome. It works very well and the antiban allowed me to use additional hacks from other sources without getting banned. Unfortunately as of 2 or 3 days ago I finally ran into a “data has changed” pop up. I know how to unban myself, but the hack is now detected and no longer useable for more than 1 match if even that. I used dlg/igg codes with X-ray slider. I used magic bullet, antenna, chams, LUFFY, speed hack, no recoil, wall jump, zero gravity, God’s view, speedy bullet, and black sky for about 2 weeks without an issue. The only thing I did different before I got banned was using the ignore enemy’s armor code. Idk if that triggered my ban or not. But I received ban right after inputing. Some of the codes in the iosgg cheat engine are outdated/not working And some are misspelled. Like the LUFFY code is incomplete. No lag, no crash. But it’s detected now. Honestly I wouldn’t waste my time trying if I were you guys I’ve downloaded installed and got unbanned then got banned again and repeated this process several times. It’s not working right now. and using walkinghells make your own proxy doesn’t seem to work either. I set up my pc, run pub safe, install certs, add proxy settings, connect to client, I get no internet connection besides in pubg, so it’s set up right, but I still get a ban by the end of the match.  Believe me guys, I dedicate time to this stuff, I look around for hours looking for ways. Nothing on the main vip websites have a working hack at any price.

thanks for reading. I apologize for a long reply but when I’m looking in the comment section, I want to see more than just thx, thanks, and thank you. I need feedback. And I know you guys do too.

4 minutes ago, bicycletose said:

How to fix ID (unbanned) that was banned

Thx

We need to know how to fixed

it was detected on the lobby and in game

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Someone can tell me when the account will get detected in the lobby or game?