• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Activation Code] How to get Self-service Activation Code for PUBG

43,913 posts in this topic

How r u working for new hack and svip they played from last night????

Also every vip they cant see ur comments in svip  u said working  but my friend in svip they have new hack so different comments and service between vip and svip ????

@Cz1993

Bro @Cz1993 please consider poor people like me and make a  svip options for 6 months for 110$, we can pay every 6 six months auto renewal, but difficult to pay 220$ per year once, don’t have more money ? bro, pls consider it and make new svip options for us, thank you ? 

how many vip’s are agreed for this?

You have to give us a good service not make us waiting. Its such a waste to pay if youre always late updating the code. If you think you cant give the code on time. You should lower the price to $1usd per month i**** (inappropriate word). Its our money we have rights to complain. 

7 minutes ago, Blackmambo said:

你必須給我們一個很好的服務,而不是讓我們等待。如果你總是遲到更新代碼,這是一種浪費。如果你認為你不能按時提供代碼。你應該把價格降低到每月1美元我****(不恰當的字)。我們的錢我們有權投訴。 

Brother, well said

1 hour ago, Sultan9090 said:

How r u working for new hack and svip they played from last night????

Also every vip they cant see ur comments in svip  u said working  but my friend in svip they have new hack so different comments and service between vip and svip ????

@Cz1993

Are you serious? He has relased it fir svip users? 

• May you like