• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

[Thailand] Garena RoV v1.23.1.2 [Map Hack] [Direct Install]

243 posts in this topic

On 01/09/2018 at 6:17 AM, OJMSW said:

@cz1993 Why you dont give us any updates about game? It doent matter good or bad news but i think u need to show some responsibilities here. Why you always silent? If you need time or found it hard to hack, why dont u just say so? Treating your members like this, its very good for your business. Bravo?? @cz1993    Great job ?? Keep doing it ?? satisfied many customers ? 

23 hours ago, Asahdhdjksksj said:

From now on i will not be vip now it no answers or reply anything even he online last  1 hour this is taking a piss sorry to be rude but i pay for vip not for vip to wait at least reply us back or update new most of my friends who I introduced to use ios this web is so piss how they no hear any new from u guys 

4 hours ago, OJMSW said:

Hey @cz1993When members ask u questions you suppose to answer them. it called "manner" which I think you know very little about. I think u won't be able to hack this patch because I think it way too difficult for u, u can't even just answer simple questions or tell members an updates. Since u fail to do that I think u are not capable to do anything anymore. I should save the money that I have paid for vip member and give it to homeless people, at least I will get something in return. @cz1993 I think from now on you should remove ROV/ AOV threads for your site because u are taking way too long without any reason.

1 hour ago, verysmart said:

@PrimoAny thing from cz yet?

I’ll try to find out and source information for you guys 

7 hours ago, chicxiiz said:

@Primo I have the same life, and I have to make money to fill VIPs.

Yeah, well nothing I can do, sorry I don’t have any news either. ??‍♂️

7 hours ago, verysmart said:

@PrimoAny thing from cz yet?

Nope sorry ?

We just want to know the progress. What is wrong with you @cz1993? Keep ur mouth shut like this not gonna help u. @cz1993. Im sure if u doing like this u will lose lots of customers. When u have problems “man” will face and deal with it but “little boy” like you @cz1993 choose to hide or ran away. 

6 hours ago, OJMSW said:

We just want to know the progress. What is wrong with you @cz1993? Keep ur mouth shut like this not gonna help u. @cz1993. Im sure if u doing like this u will lose lots of customers. When u have problems “man” will face and deal with it but “little boy” like you @cz1993 choose to hide or ran away. 

Haha, always straight insulting. Ur posts are The only fun thing to read here.

The vip concept is not working well like this. Status quo news would be very fine.