• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

[Thailand] Garena RoV v1.23.1.2 [Map Hack] [Direct Install]

243 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, SectioniOSGG said:

Update plzzzzzz @Primo @cz1993 last hope

I asked him I wait for a response ??

19 hours ago, Luckiiez said:

Waste my time for what??

i follow him from Iosgo.. to www.cz1993.com to iosgg but now i feel bad very bad.

my money and my vip for ??

he has life. and me too.

It’s not about his life, if it’s taking all this time he might have a problem with family or something.. ??‍♂️

Waiting such a long time like this happened before and to be honest it is unfair for those who are vip members and play only this game. Maybe the best solution is just remove this game from this site because it seems like when there is an update, he always kept many members waiting for too long and im pretty sure that this will happen again. Let hope im wrong about it. @cz1993 @Primo @Lolswag 

11 minutes ago, OJMSW said:

Waiting such a long time like this happened before and to be honest it is unfair for those who are vip members and play only this game. Maybe the best solution is just remove this game from this site because it seems like when there is an update, he always kept many members waiting for too long and im pretty sure that this will happen again. Let hope im wrong about it. @cz1993 @Primo @Lolswag 

Tagging me isn’t useful I’m just a helper.. Also if the game keeps getting updated no need to delete the thread. But I understand that it is troublesome with vip matters ??‍♂️

3 hours ago, Primo said:

Tagging me isn’t useful I’m just a helper.. Also if the game keeps getting updated no need to delete the thread. But I understand that it is troublesome with vip matters ??‍♂️

Thanks