• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,895 posts in this topic

On 19/12/2017 at 12:38 AM, Lolswag said:

LIST UPDATED TO 1.8.5 Please Read Before Crafting

Click Down Below\/ To Watch A Video Of How You Find / Install Ipa's

Hi blablabla

1 hour ago, zuestrike said:

Unlimited Energy Even this doesnt work if you can include this in the next update if the unlimited coin is there then we can buy the energy easily 
And i have a question even there is a single item which cant be stacked  can we clone it from the loot ?

To get infinite energy you need coins, which is in’s life’s in the hack, but actually coins hack doesn’t work it will be fixed next time until then use the magazines, once maxed they give money. You can’t split a single item In the inventory, in your inbox every items, whatever the quantity of it, is infinite ??

1 hour ago, luukse said:

my cydia just stop when loading “Z” without an error message. everytime. anybody that can help?

Maybe you have too much apps installed with impactor already (3 max), if it’s not the case try an older version of cydia impactor

21 minutes ago, RatBastard said:

1 hour ago, zuestrike said:

Unlimited Energy Even this doesnt work if you can include this in the next update if the unlimited coin is there then we can buy the energy easily 
And i have a question even there is a single item which cant be stacked  can we clone it from the loot ?

Because the coin hack isn’t currently working so unlimited energy doesn’t work 

1 hour ago, luukse said:

my cydia just stop when loading “Z” without an error message. everytime. anybody that can help?

Something wrong with your computer or your device 

3 hours ago, Cxrjohnson said:

@Lolswag unlimited coins and energy hacks aren’t functioning now how do I fix these issues? And how do I duplicate single stack item such as atv wheels? Thank you for your contribution to this ldoe hack community 

Yes we’re aware of issue , and you can’t duplicate single items only stackable