• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, DontKnowMe said:

I still can't download the game, is it normal? can you answer please ??

@Cz1993

bro read the comments. New hack version v2 is not safe!!! so don't bother downloading 

1 minute ago, linhditto92 said:

and what's wrong with you? People who downloaded and played say its detected and not safe and u still crying about how u cannot download it? wtf?! better cry about making it safe as soon as as possible 

Shut the f*** (inappropriate word) up this is not your business

1 minute ago, linhditto92 said:

bro read the comments. New hack version v2 is not safe!!! so don't bother downloading 

Fo some ppl it’s safe bro

2 minutes ago, linhditto92 said:

and what's wrong with you? People who downloaded and played say its detected and not safe and u still crying about how u cannot download it? wtf?! better cry about making it safe as soon as as possible 

It’s not safe bro? People are getting banned using V2? sh!t! ??‍♂️ Seriously I am thinking of not renewing the subscription again because we pay for a whole month but in reality we hardly get to play for 10 days

Just now, CarbQ said:

Shut the f*** (inappropriate word) up this is not your business

Hahahahhaha oh my god don’t fight it’s okay we can understand ur feelings with using heck’s hahhaa it’s okay calm dawn guys

1 minute ago, KingBeast333 said:

Fo some ppl it’s safe bro

Is it safe for you?

Just now, KAN0 said:

It’s not safe bro? People are getting banned using V2? sh!t! ??‍♂️ Seriously I am thinking of not renewing the subscription again because we pay for a whole month but in reality we hardly get to play for 10 days

He is lair my friends play it and it’s safe