• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, tak9215 said:

bro im using the method of downloading it through Cydia impactor and iTunes. Is the hack everything same with CZ one? And everything is just the same as I use the anti ban method suggested by CZ is fine? So do i need to reactivate with key every 3 days just like before? @Mesh3lxGh

the hack is the same, i just release ipa file for you guys and delete revoke certificate ( cet IOSGG ). it's 100% same and you need to get activation code from @Cz1993

Dears,

write what you need here i can not answering hundreds of private messages. write your problem here and we will solve it together and let others knows so that i don't need to repeat many times.

1 minute ago, MeepoPro said:

Who has already uploaded via Cydia impactor ? Does the game work ? Tell me please

I installed it but after two games I got ban for 10 minutes. I used two device method as well

10 min ban

i used two device iOS to iOS method as well