• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

Just now, khaledkuwait said:

ههههههههههه مو مطول باقي لي ربع ساعه تقريباً وادخل اللعب

موفق حبيبي عليك بالعافيه أن شاء الله 

Please read the topic carefully and then try the download

Now i will enable the super install signing and downloading timer.

so from xx:00 to xx:29 of every hours can signing the app and after from xx:30 to xx:59 the signing process will be stopped for letting people downlod and install with full speed.

It's outside the signing time now I just get an error.  There is no point in continuing the signature.

@Cz1993Download error! restrict the number of downloads ( 20 person or 30 ) and everyone will upload in a short time !! people are nervous.....

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

Now i will enable the super install signing and downloading timer.

so from xx:00 to xx:29 of every hours can signing the app and after from xx:30 to xx:59 the signing process will be stopped for letting people downlod and install with full speed.

Hey @cz1993  I delete my superinstall certificate in General my #profile please help me how can I get it back it was just a mistake the game was not downloading so I thounght it’s bcuz of this do I have to buy the certificate of super install again or u will fix my this one I just buy it 5 days ago or a week maybe it’s not showing in my iPad /General/profile plz help thank u

Edited by KingBeast333

enough is no longer downloading the same situation we are getting super install still do not do anything other than spend time in this direction of everyone's problem is going to attack the site, saying that the nation does not stall the excuse do not produce any more BI solution so many people are getting membership on the site do not help @Cz1993

Still trying do download within each and every signing hours.. can’t completed and getting error after 30% of download 

pls check out the super  link @Cz1993

Edited by mmubeen220